About the Firm
North Carolina Attorneys Provide Debt Relief Options
Raleigh bankruptcy firm can help you and your business achieve a brighter financial future
When confronted with overwhelming debt, an experienced bankruptcy attorney can help you find relief while protecting your rights and interests. Whether you have fallen behind in your credit card or mortgage payments or your business can no longer pay its bills, the attorneys at Brent Adams & Associates can help you break free from the emotional and financial burdens of debt. We provide comprehensive legal representation for bankruptcy, foreclosure defense and debt relief to clients throughout Raleigh and the surrounding counties. We are committed to helping you achieve a brighter financial future.
Experienced bankruptcy attorneys provide financial peace of mind
Our firm has established a strong reputation throughout Raleigh and the surrounding counties for helping clients obtain relief from debt through bankruptcy proceedings and effective debt relief negotiations. We offer:
- Strong recommendations — Our knowledge and experience in the area of bankruptcy law have been recognized by our peers: Our founding attorney, Brent Adams, has earned an AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rating by Martindale-Hubbell® for his ethical conduct and professional abilities. With strong recommendations from our colleagues, you can be confident in the advice we provide in your bankruptcy matter.
- A results-oriented approach — Bankruptcy is a viable option for many individuals struggling with debt. There are two main types of personal bankruptcy: Chapter 7 bankruptcy, which involves the liquidation of nonexempt assets to pay creditors and eliminate debt, and Chapter 13 bankruptcy, which involves a financial reorganization to repay debts over time while preserving assets. We will take the time to understand your financial situation and objectives and guide you to the best option for getting the results you want and need.
- Peace of mind — Overwhelming debt can take an emotional toll. Our experienced, compassionate and personable attorneys are focused on supporting you through the bankruptcy process and getting you back on sound financial footing. Our goal is to bring you peace of mind.
With our help, you can take control of your financial situation and make a fresh financial start.
Areas of Practice
Raleigh firm provides comprehensive support for bankruptcy and debt relief
attorneys in Raleigh help individuals and businesses in North Carolina ease their financial burdens through proceedings that lower, erase or reorganize their debt. We provide experienced and compassionate legal representation in the following areas:
- Chapter 7 bankruptcy — When someone files for Chapter 7 bankruptcy, also known as liquidation bankruptcy, that individual's nonexempt assets are sold to pay creditors. In exchange, the person receives relief from certain debts. A number of bankruptcy exemptions apply to protect particular assets from liquidation.
- Chapter 13 bankruptcy — A Chapter 13 bankruptcy allows an individual to develop a debt repayment plan and make payments to creditors over time using available income. Upon completing the plan, generally in three to five years, your remaining unsecured debts are discharged.
- Foreclosure defense — A homeowner who receives a notice of foreclosure may be able to save the home by taking quick action. Our experienced and compassionate bankruptcy attorneys can advise on your options to stop foreclosure through negotiations with banks and mortgage companies.
Financial problems create a great deal of stress, affecting every part of your life. But with our help, your burdens can be lifted. If you are facing overwhelming debt or foreclosure of your home, we are committed to helping you obtain relief.
Contact a reputable North Carolina bankruptcy attorney for a free initial consultation
At Brent Adams & Associates, we have helped many clients throughout North Carolina find relief from overwhelming debt. To learn how we can help you, please call 910-591-1239 or contact us online
to schedule a free initial consultation. We are conveniently located in Raleigh on Wake Forest Road, easily reached by the Beltline.